Prolifics is seeking for a Salesforce Architect with Saleforce expereince to join our N. American Consulting division. The successful candidate will be part of an elite consulting team responsible for the design, development and implementation of solutions for one of our Fortune 100 customers.This is a contract position to join an established client project. Work will be remote based. If you crave the freedom of contract work, and thrive in the energetic atmosphere of short/long-term, high profile projects, we want to talk to you today about this opportunity. Let’s connect and put your skills to work for us!
The Salesforce Solution Architect will design solutions to complex technology architecture issues for highly visible initiatives
Duties include: Lead technology strategy recommendations, architecture systems design, and support business systems delivery for Care Coordination and Care Management solutions on Salesforce Health Cloud.
- Strong influencing and communication skills. Conversant with both technical and business audience
- Desire to improve the user experience in Health care/Customer focused
- Minimum 8 years of Salesforce platform experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience within the healthcare/Insurance domains
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Health Cloud
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from global cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of external application integrations via API Callouts and other integration patterns
- Salesforce Certifications required to be considered for this position: Technical, Application, or System Architect preferred
- Familiarity with Scaled Agile software delivery mythologies and tools such as Scrum, Rally
- Experience using Cadalys for Assessments
Over 40 Years of Excellence
Prolifics helps organizations leverage digital technology solutions to innovate and compete while optimizing costs and operational agility. For more than 40 years, Prolifics has transformed enterprises of all sizes—including over 100 Fortune 1000 companies—by solving their complex IT challenges.