Senior Account Executive
Prolifics helps organizations around the world leverage digital technology solutions to innovate and compete, while optimizing costs and operational agility. For more than 40 years, our industry-specific insights, certified digital technology accelerators, deep technical expertise, and global delivery model have transformed organizations around the world by solving complex IT challenges. Over 100 Fortune 1000 companies across a range of industries, including financial services, healthcare, and retail, have trusted our knowledge, consultants, and expertise to implement their IT visions.
About the Role:
Prolifics is seeking a Senior Account Executive who can lead and nurture relationships with clients, expand Prolifics’ footprint in the market and enhance the continued value of our solutions and services. The Account Executive is an individual contributor, quota driven sales role with responsibility for developing and closing new client business. Your focus will be to meet and exceed assigned quota, build territory revenue, prospect and close accounts through individual initiative and leveraging the marketing and technical support teams within the company.
- Partner with, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Legal teams through the entire sales cycle
- Lead the entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to close. This includes prospecting, discovery, presenting, forecasting, negotiate and closing the deal.
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns.
- Work with the Technical Pre-Sales team to scope the proper configuration based on prospect needs and requirements.
- Manage all Prolifics opportunities in your portfolio, while maintaining accurate forecasting and communication with management.
- Provide solutions that combine both software and services in mid-market and large scale enterprise accounts.
- Sell across the entire Prolifics solution portfolio (Cloud, Data and AI, DevOps, Digital Transformation and Quality Assurance).
- Help to build and manage an effective pipeline of quality targets.
- Build a value proposition through effective probing and understanding of the customers’ business model.
- Stay updated with the key offerings within the Prolifics portfolio and industry best practices to effectively position our technology in front of clients.
- 5+ years demonstrated Experience selling to retail, Banking and Finance, Healthcare, Insurance, SLED
- Proven track record of success managing a large territory, demand generation, strategic territory and account planning, forecasting, quota attainment while maintaining customer loyalty, and effective communication via sale presentation skills.
- Strong sales acumen with significant experience in consultative selling.
- In-depth understanding of sales process and cycle for technical solutions.
- Proven track record of developing sales strategy and hitting revenue targets.
- This is a semi-virtual position that requires excellent time management, organizational skills, and the ability to work independently.
Prolifics values our colleagues, which is why we offer a comprehensive suite of benefits to those who join our team. We provide a range of benefits to maintain good health, wellness and financial security. It’s the smartest investment we make. For more information on our benefits please visit www.careers.prolifics.com